At the very heart of all CMG events is the Color Forecasting process where the world's leading color and design influencers share, discuss and explore color directions.
We recently revealed the 2018+ World Color Forecast™ during our 2016 International Summit - now we begin to forecast color directions for 2019 and beyond and YOU can be part of that conversation. Our ChromaZone® Workshops offer a chance to explore and recognize subtle nuances in color, to envision which palettes and color combinations will best attract, inspire, and inform, and to explore the global influences and drivers that affect color directions.
Not a member of CMG? You may still be eligible to register for and attend one of the many color forecasting events. Non members may register for any of the ChromaZone® Color Forecasting Workshops and International meetings. Non Members may also register for one International Summit without joining CMG - try it first! For more information contact Sharon Griffis firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ChromaZone® Color Forecasting Workshops
- Asia Pacific Conference
- European Conference & Workshops
- Latin American Conference
- International Summit
Mark your Calendar for:
- Singapore - March 14th - Register
- Austin TX - March 22nd - Register
- Milan - April 3rd - Register
- High Point NC - April 25th - Register
- Cleveland OH - May 2nd to 3rd - Super ChromaZone - CMG members only - Register
- Toronto ON - May 5th - Register
- Valencia Spain - May 17th to 19th - Register
- Boston MA June 5th to 6th - Super ChromaZone - CMG members only - Register
- Pasadena CA - June 10th - Register
- Chicago IL - June 14th - Register
- Suzhou China - September 10th to 12th - Register